I didn’t expect to find a wonderful note on my page this Sunday morning. A reader of mine and an excellent blogger just nominated me for the Liebster Award! I am deeply touched that Ms.Kimberly nominated me for this and I am honored to be accepting it. You can see Ms. Kimberly’s works at http://words4jp.wordpress.com
The Liebster Award is special because it is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers but whose works are really worth something to read. All bloggers start from scratch, trying to find their voice in the world of blogging until they develop their own style and build their audience. This is one of the many benefits of blogging because it allows people to share a piece of them with the whole world.
So, before I share my own nominees for this superb award, again, I can’t thank you enough Ms. Kimberly, here are the rules to follow. 🙂
1. Show some love to the one who nominated you by sharing a link back to their blog.
2. Write down 11 facts about yourself plus answer the questions posted by the presenter. Afterwards, you can create your own 11 questions to be answered by the ones you nominate.
3. Nominate 11 blogs (spread the love!) and post a comment on their page to inform them that they are nominated.
4. Display the Liebster Award logo on your site.
So, here are my nominees:
1. An King – http://whitewolfwriter.wordpress.com
2. My Everyday Power Blog – http://everydaypowerblog.com
3. Chester Maynes – http://chestermaynes.wordpress.com
4. Behind the Scenes: A Dreamer’s Mind – http://thekaleidoscopetouch.wordpress.com
5. Destroyed Destiny – http://destroyeddestiny.wordpress.com
6. Just After Words – http://justafterwords.com
7. Elizabeth Melton Parsons – http://elizabethmeltonparsons.wordpress.com
8. Bottled Worder – http://bottledworder.wordpress.com
9. Gabriel Lucatero – http://galuri85.wordpress.com
10. Biljanazovkic – http://biljanazovkic.wordpress.com
11. Gavriel’s Muse – http://gavrielmuse.com
Here are my answers to Ms. Kimberly’s questions:
Now for my questions to my dear nominees:
1. Are you a morning or evening person?
2. Do you still write with a pen or computer?
3. Books or Ebooks?
4. What kind of chocolate are you?
5. Favorite flavor of ice cream.
6. If your life is a movie, what title will you give it?
7. Do you prefer to walk, ride a bus, or drive?
8. Do you have an imaginary friend?
9. What kind of animal do you like to have as a pet?
10. Who is your favorite author?
11. Home cooked meals or Fine dining?
Hmm, so I am down to the 11 facts about me. Well, here goes.
1. I am an introvert.
2. I’ve started writing poetry since I was 7.
3. I only learned how to ride a bike last year.
4. I prefer to read books than hang out in malls.
5. I have a soft spot for unwanted dolls.
6. I love listening to old songs because of my dad.
7. I am the youngest in a family of 7 and proud to be one.
8. I was fortunate enough to meet my favorite author, Neil Gaiman, when he went to the Philippines for a book signing event. ❤
9. The only places that I frequent in a mall are bookstores and restaurants.
10. I have this tendency to hoard papers, notebooks and pens.
11. I can get lost in my own mind wherever I go.
I hope you enjoyed reading this post and to those I’ve nominated all that I can say is that I just love your blog and I hope to read more of your works. 🙂
Again, I am honored to be nominated for the Liebster Award. Much love to Ms. Kimberly.
Little Ink Elf